Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Still Day 17, Tuesday

As my FB friends read, I went over to the local pet store on Tuesday night, and spent a couple of hours with Joe, who recently got a Nikon D5100.  Nice!  We had a great time sharing lenses and taking pictures of their collection of beasties.  It's a pity about the reflections on the fish pictures, but they were in round containers, so there wasn't much we could do.  There are more pictures from the pet store over at my Flickr stream.
Ariana's Art on Flickr

PS:  The hamster and chinchilla pictures will go up on my blog for Wednesday.

Armadillo Lizard

Siamese Fighting Fish - Can he really be a fighter when he looks so pretty in pink?

Black Scorpion  - big and scary.  I'm glad he was behind glass!

The fish were not particularly co-operative.  Except this beauty, who stayed still long enough for a clear shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments! Simply post below.