Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23 - Monday

I had so much fun last week, I wanted to try some blackberries.  I figured that the interesting shape might look really cool with bubbles.  I learned some important things.  1.  Blackberries roll a lot when covered in bubbles. 2.  Tonic water does not maintain its fizz for long.  3.  Blackberries, after being plonked into half-fizzy tonic water two or three times, get soggy then start to fall apart.  4.  Blackberries are delicious even if they are soggy and falling apart.

I managed to get a couple of decent shots, but my real goad today was to shoot some dry, faded roses, and maybe some of the dried lily leaves (see Day 1 post).  I think I managed, and I enjoyed the challenge!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments! Simply post below.