Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 11, Wednesday

Ah, a long and difficult day.  My last day at work, and now I'm laid off.  I'm going to really miss those guys!  What a great bunch of people to work with.
So by the time it came for me to pick up my camera, it was tough, but then, that's what a 365 Project is for, right?  Finally, I chose for subject a large (football-sized) sea shell that was given to me by a friend.  I've had it for many years, and the pattern and lustre has always fascinated me.
I don't think the photos came out as well as they could have.  Perhaps if my skill was greater, or the light was better.  I might try to take it outside and shoot it in daylight instead of in fluorescent.  What do you think?









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments! Simply post below.