Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Prairie of the Past

Although it has been some time since I have posted, I want to again take up the gauntlet of applying a little discipline to my photography.  I do not have the possibility right now of doing a photo a day, as I would wish, but I certainly take enough photos to post frequently, if not daily.  So enjoy!

I spent a little time in the Edmonton area during the summer, and took some time to head up North a ways.   I love driving the rural areas of the prairies.  They are dotted with crumbling wooden houses and sheds left over from pioneer days.  This day, the sun was shining warm, trying to dispel the mist rising from the moist summer wheat fields.  An added bonus was a small flock of Solitary Sandpipers.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to read your comments! Simply post below.